Sunday 21 March 2010

Beauty Questions


So I kind of stole this off Cheryl's Beauty Blog, I hope she doesn't mind! 


SKINCARE

How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice, when I get up and before I go to sleep

What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Normal to slightly oily in the t-zone, but it's manageable!

What is your current facial wash?
L'oreal Perfect Clean Purifying Wash and Neutrogena Wave with Shine Free Blemish Free pads.

Do you exfoliate?
Yes, a few times a week.

What brand do you use?
My MAC Volcanic Ash is just running out so I'm trying L'oreal Perfect Clean Exfoliating Scrub and I use Clinique's Exfoliating Scrub for Combination Skin too.



What moisturizer do you use?
Olay Complete Care. Cheap but amazing! And Soap and Glory Night Cream is amazing too.

Do you have freckles?
Yes, I'm not their biggest fan but I'm not too bothered about them.


Do you use eye cream?
Yes, but only eye brightener, no anti-ageing, not yet at least.
Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Nope, never *touches wood*.
Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Nein.

MAKE-UP

What foundation do you use?
Ooh I have a few. Faves are probably

  • Revlon Colorstay
  • Illamasqua Light Liquid
  • GOSH X-Ceptional Wear
  • Mac Studio Fix Powder

How about concealer?
Illamasqua Concealer or MAC Studio Finish



Do you know your undertone color?
I am more towards cool toned.



What do you think of fake eyelashes?
They are one of the greatest inventions of the 20th century.



Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
I do but who is going to stop me if it hits 3 months 1 day and I am still using it?



What brand of mascara do you use?
Max Factor False Lash Effect and Benefit Bad Gal



Sephora or MAC?
MAC because Sephora are idiots and decided they didn't want to have a store in or ship to the UK.



Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
I cannot explain how much I wish I did.



What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
MAC brushes mainly, boring but there's a reason everyone uses them!



Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?


MAC Paint Pot and/or UDPP

For the face?
GOSH Velvet Touch Primer



What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
That is like asking 'What is your favourite song?' An impossible question.



Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil and Gel liners mostly. I used to use liquid everyday without fail then got bored of it all of a sudden.



How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Only if I'm trying to line my waterline when drunk and without a mirror, so about once or twice a week!



What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Love. Last forever and so versatile.



Do you use mineral makeup?
Only MAC MSF and some Aromaleigh Shadows.



What is your favorite lipstick?
I really love Rimmel Moisture Renew and MAC. Shades are too difficult to choose between though.



How about lipgloss?
Illamasqua Intense glosses are just amazing.



What is your favorite blush to use?
MAC Well Dressed and Sleek Flamingo



Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
I don't make a habit of it, I don't trust it.



Do you like drugstore makeup?

Couldn't do without it!


Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Yes, when I can persuade my boyfriend to take me, which as you can probably guess, isn't that often.



Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Only Pixiwoo's classes. Would love to do one of their courses.



Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Not really no, depends what type of day I'm having though.



Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Overuse of bronzer/orange face white neck. Yuck.



Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Colour all the way.



Which celebrity always has great make up?
I will get slain for this but Lady Gaga is just fearless and I love it.



If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
Mascara, lots of it.



Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Honestly no, how sad is that.



Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Not really no.



In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Illamasqua simply because of the sheer range of colour that is unlike I have ever seen.



What do you think of Makeup??
Couldn't imagine life without it.

No comments: