Wednesday 10 February 2010

Quite Possibly The Worst Blogger EVER

Okay, so...I am a really bad blogger. I promised talk of beautiful music and bank draining make up and clothes and shoes and jewel...I digress.

But yes, not much progress since I made this vow in October of last year. How inconsiderate of me. Well, much like I was in October, I am incredibly bored and so have come to make a post (or general rambling as this is turning out to be).

I've decided I will probably use this space to post make-up looks and attempts at tutorials (written not youtube'd, I am far too scared to put my face on there!). I really love my makeup and post frequently on MUA, my wages each month are drained by MAC, Illamasqua, Bobbi Brown, Shu Uemura...etc every month so I might as well make a song and dance about it.

Hopefully will be posting again soon, or in another 4 months as the case may be.

Ciao for now!

No comments: